Monday, 3 March 2014

To Singularity and Beyond

Darkness had crept in my mind,
Clogged my veins,
Flawed my perception,
And intoxicated my brain.
Restlessness has struck upon the bones,
The teeths clatter infinitely.
Every breath is digging deeper
And deeper into my soul.
The red is slowly diffusing in my eyes,
Getting deeper and darker.

My insides are moving.
They're getting stirred up,
Hurting like hell.
My hands are scratching my head,
Like it's full of filth,
That needs to be gotten rid off.
Like I'm trying to get rid of a disease.

My Heart is slowing down.
Everything stops for a second.

Then a bullet of pain pinches through my heart,
I can feel every inch of the agony,
As it pierces through my soul.
Numbs all the senses,
Or whatever is left of it.
I can feel every cell
And every molecule disintegrating.
I can see myself delving deeper
And deeper into the depths of singularity.
Slowly dissipating into nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment