Saturday, 27 September 2014

WHEN I FIRST FELT LOVE

Down the road,
As we were walking.
With her sweet, mild voice
She kept on talking.
I didn't care,
Whatever she said,
Listening to her voice
Was all that I wanted.

There was a mild breeze
In the air.
I am so afraid,
I couldn't even dare,
To hold her hand,
Tell her how much I care.
What an immense love,
In my heart, I bear.

Ever so slowly
Her voice faded.
A vacuum in my heart
Got slowly created.
Without our notice
We stopped walking.
I can listen to the sound
Of our hearts resonating.

I can feel her breath
Upon me breathing.
As I hold her hands,
I feel I'm dream.
I can see her eyes,
Her eyes gleaming,
A pretty smile
On her face lingering.

As I kissed her lips,
My heart just stopped.
With a showering spell,
The heaven has popped.
And as the rain,
Poured down our skin.
A beautiful night
Is about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment