Wednesday, 22 May 2013

A ROAD ACCIDENT

Dark lanes crowded behind,
Dark lanes ahead.
Yet i see the endless road,
That lies beyond me.
A familiar pain of infinite sorrow
Flowing through my veins,
Like theres no tomorrow.
Like theres no tomorrow.

A sudden invasion of gushing winds,
Thumping my eardrum.
Pinching my soul,
Like its nothing but a filthy scum,
And the eerie tone of the bloody night,
Keeps crawling under my skin.

The night is full of omens,
I see the owls hoot,
From far and far away,
I could hear, the Devils boot.
And i feel really scared,
No shame, maybe i should.
To only call the Divine's name,
Is all that i really could.

I want to end this journey,
I want to end this road,
No matter, howmuch i run from it,
It appears more and more,
But now im all spent up,
Escape is not a choice anymore,
My only road to return,
Ive a left a long way before.

Now u see me,
Im staning,
Staring right into the darkness,
And then i see it slowly fading,
And the light rises from beneth.

It slowly covers my entire face,
It blocks my power to see,
And the i hear the skidding tires,
But then it was too late for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment