Last night i dreamt of the world,
A World grasped in the fear of destruction,
I saw the devastation that we have brought on ourselves.
I saw the panic stricken flock,
Running hither and thither,
Mourning at their loss.
Last night i dreamt,
And i saw the monsterous buildings fall,
Like a house of cards,
And innocent people die in it.
I saw,
The so called megastructures,
To fall apart.
I was scared,
But i dreamt on,
I saw the pain,
I saw the suffering,
I saw the evil that we do,
And the evil that our doings return us with.
Both equally devastating,
Like an eternal feud between earth and heaven,
Last night i saw His wrath.
I saw the skies spit fire,
I saw them raining ashes.
And the most unlikely thing i saw,
Was a filthy scumbag beg for mercy.
But alas! The Gods said,
I heard,
"You had chance but now its over."
And i saw
The world crumble,
Into nothingness,
From where it was born.
No comments:
Post a Comment