Wednesday, 4 March 2015

CONFUSED

Red or Black. Black, maybe. Maybe Red. Red would be better. No. It's too gaudy. I don't want to show off. Absolutely not. Black then. No. Black is too shiny. Dark but shiny. But it's subtle too. Red. Yes, red. It's perfect. Matches with the mood too.

She should be here soon. 8 o clock. Ahh. I can't wait anymore. What will she be wearing? Don't know. But for someone so beautiful, I don't care  what she wears. She would look stunning in almost anything. But she shouldn't wear anything too revealing. Anything but revealing. I would hate that. I would really hate that. But I don't want to hate her. How can someone hate her? She is so elegant and wonderful.

8:15. Any moment now.

Should I be quick? Maybe I should take it slow, with her. She might not be the fast paced type. Then again, she might not even like to be kept waiting. I hate to be kept waiting too. Would going too fast make her angry? Maybe sad. I don't know. Ugh. This is so confusing. Maybe people are right when they say I'm not good with girls. But I'm not gay. No, I'm not. I think so. But I am better with boys. They aren't that hard to decipher. Girls are so complex and delicate. Yes,  and sensitive too. I must take it slow.

It's almost 8:30. Why isn't she here yet? She told me she would be here by 8:30. This wait. It's agonising. Maybe I should wait for her outside. Check whether she is coming or not. No. No. She would take it wrongly. She might consider me weird for doing such a thing. Let her come slowly.

Wait a minute. Maybe someone else has got her. No I can't let that happen. I can't let her go. I like her so much. I wouldn't let anyone take her from me. No one deserves her but me.

I am worrying too much. She will be here soon. I know she will.

[Bell rings]

Oh my God. She is here. Everything's ready. Yes. Yes. It can't be better than this. Everything's fine. But maybe it could be better. Just a bit maybe.

[Bell rings again]

"Hey. I was upstairs. Took me a bit of time to come down. Hope i didnt make you wait too long. "

Yes nicely done boy. Nicely done.

"Come in. Hope you didn't have any trouble coming here."

All that matters now is that you are here. I don't want anything else. I don't care about anything else.

"I have to admit, you are looking amazing. "

I'm almost there.

" Umm. I've been meaning to ask something. What color of knife should I use? Red or Black? "

No comments:

Post a Comment