I see your glaring eyes
Shining in the light of empty dawn.
Looking at the passer bys
Counting down the places you belong.
My heart keeps calling you
Calling by your name I don't know.
As if it's in love with you
A Love that can't, can't get through.
And then you raise your eyes
You look a bit surprised.
But you knew that I'm staring at you
From the minute you arrived.
And everytime i peep through my window
Coz everytime i peep through my soul
I know that you won't be standing there
I know that you won't listen
I know that someone's waiting for you
Someone who's blessed
But everytime i look through my window
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you.
I see your hairs a mess
The wind keeps turning it around
There's something in your face
Something that never should be found.
I can feel your sadness too
There's something bothering your heart.
It breaks my soul in half.
Knowing that I'll never be a part.
And then you raise your eyes
You don't look at all surprised.
And you knew that I'm staring at you
From the minute you arrived.
And everytime i peep through my window
Coz everytime i peep through my soul
I know that you won't be standing there
I know that you won't listen
I know that someone's waiting for you
Someone who's blessed
But everytime i look through my window
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you.
I see your glaring eyes
Shining in the light of empty dawn.
Looking at the passer bys
Counting down the places you belong.
Coz everytime i peep through my window
And everytime i peep through my soul.
But everytime i look through my window
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you
And i see you
I see you
Oh I see you
Oh oh
I see you.
Shining in the light of empty dawn.
Looking at the passer bys
Counting down the places you belong.
My heart keeps calling you
Calling by your name I don't know.
As if it's in love with you
A Love that can't, can't get through.
And then you raise your eyes
You look a bit surprised.
But you knew that I'm staring at you
From the minute you arrived.
And everytime i peep through my window
Coz everytime i peep through my soul
I know that you won't be standing there
I know that you won't listen
I know that someone's waiting for you
Someone who's blessed
But everytime i look through my window
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you.
I see your hairs a mess
The wind keeps turning it around
There's something in your face
Something that never should be found.
I can feel your sadness too
There's something bothering your heart.
It breaks my soul in half.
Knowing that I'll never be a part.
And then you raise your eyes
You don't look at all surprised.
And you knew that I'm staring at you
From the minute you arrived.
And everytime i peep through my window
Coz everytime i peep through my soul
I know that you won't be standing there
I know that you won't listen
I know that someone's waiting for you
Someone who's blessed
But everytime i look through my window
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you.
I see your glaring eyes
Shining in the light of empty dawn.
Looking at the passer bys
Counting down the places you belong.
Coz everytime i peep through my window
And everytime i peep through my soul.
But everytime i look through my window
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you
I see you
I see you
I see you
Oh oh
I see you
And i see you
I see you
Oh I see you
Oh oh
I see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment